I took the liberty to announce the release of v22.12 in Linux Musicians' Forum.
A package for Debian 11 64 bit can be downloaded from my website "www.stockinger.org/musik.html".

Dear Devs, I thank you very much for your efforts!

Greetings, Michael

Gesendet: Mittwoch, 07. Dezember 2022 um 16:28 Uhr
Von: "Ted Felix" <t...@tedfelix.com>
An: "rosegarden-user" <rosegarden-user@lists.sourceforge.net>
Betreff: [Rosegarden-user] ROSEGARDEN 22.12 RELEASED
====== ROSEGARDEN 22.12 RELEASED ======

The Rosegarden team is proud to announce the release of version 22.12
of Rosegarden, a MIDI sequencer that features a rich understanding of
music notation along with basic support for digital audio.

http://www.rosegardenmusic.com/

Included in this release...

===== Bug Fixes =====

* Fix a crash when deleting segments that are visible in notation.
[e67b14a]
* Hide the experimental Channel Fixed/Auto widgets behind a
preference. To re-enable: Edit > Preferences > General >
Auto Channels (experimental). [eda6701]
* Fix the Base Velocity dialog in the Event Editor which was
missing Ok/Cancel buttons. [aa3218e]
* Fix lilypond syntax error when exporting lyrics. Bug #1639.
[1702b0f]
* Fix restore of keyboard in the shortcut editor. Feature request
#511. [44ce000]
* Fix "out of processor power" dialog always coming up on some
systems. Feature request #496. [adab9c3]
* Fix MIDI file merge disconnects connections. Bug #1645.
[fe70e17]

===== New Features =====

* Advanced Looping rewrite including indicators in the Loop Ruler.
Enable via the preferences. Edit > Preferences > General >
Advanced Looping (beta).
* Jump to loop feature. Edit > Preferences > General >
Jump to loop. [69350eb]
* Loop buttons added to the main, matrix, and notation toolbars.
[833ea5f]
* Ask "Replace or Merge?" on file drop. Feature request #510.
[071e2a8]

===== Additional Contributors =====

* Scott Snyder

Ted.