Nothing really surprising there. The only slightly alarming thing is the lack of a higher resolution timer in your kernel (and probably low latency). That can make live recording a bit iffy, but if you aren't working live, you might not notice it at all.

  Details are on my Linux MIDI webpage:

http://tedfelix.com/linux/linux-midi.html

Ted.