On 12/29/23 09:21, Will Godfrey wrote:
On Fri, 29 Dec 2023 09:38:50 -0500
Ted Felix<t...@tedfelix.com>  wrote:

   How about having rg rename the original file to have the current
date/time, then saving the new.  This way each time you save, you have a
backup of the previous version.  Over time it will generate a mess of
files, but we could have it limit the number of backups to, say, 10 or
so by deleting the oldest backup.

   Gnucash does this.
This would work for me. It would also be useful for back-tracking changes, that
turn out to be quite wrong when listening a few hours later!

Just wondering, how would this affect Rosegarden projects that include recorded audio tracks?

--
David W. Jones
gn...@hawaii.rr.com