Zon Owen has graciously provided notes from the X12N/TG3/WG2 Transaction
Coord. & Modeling/Healthcare Modeling Information Forum in Seattle last
Tuesday, 02/05, where we discussed IDs and Routing.

Zon said that the notes had been derived from his personal meeting
preparation notes, from the Sign-In Sheets, from the notes that he
recorded electronically during our discussions in Ballroom B, from the
notes that he recorded manually during our discussions in Ballroom A,
from feedback on a partial draft that he distributed while in Seattle,
from the Flip Charts, and from his imagination.  They do not include any
notes from our Monday evening or Tuesday morning meals with Kepa.

Zon adds: "Be forewarned that I am a bit out of my technical depth for
most aspects of this issue, and this shows in my transcription of some
of the content.  And, needless to say, I only manage to pick up about
20% of what is discussed, and there is no guarantee that it is the best
20%."

If anyone wants to correct or expand upon the record presented here,
feel free to send Zon the details and he will publish a corrected copy.
Otherwise, we can just move on and use our normal listserv messages to
make sure that anything important that he missed gets the attention that
it deserves.

The 6-page document is in MS Word 97 format, and is available by
selecting "Meeting Minutes" at http://www.novannet.com/wedi/.

William J. Kammerer
Novannet, LLC.
+1 (614) 487-0320