Dick,
I agree with the idea of having our CPP simply support the exchange of an
EDI message file at this point.  I just wondered whether we wanted to
describe or try to diagram/model the related business processes in the
white paper.  Thinking about the process model (like the one Dave Minch
created) is certainly helpful in coming up with the required list of CPP
data elements, but it may not be necessary to describe all that in the
paper... at least not in great detail.

BTW, I didn't realize that I could not attach files to messages on this
listserv, so I'll have to find a place to put the spreadsheet for download.

-Chris