Hi Duke,

Unfortunately I don't.  My server was written in Python by a colleague.

However, I think you should be ok if you understand
SecureWebServer/WebServer.java along with Eric's code below...and
you're probably just missing something simple, such as not creating the
keystores/certs correctly.

Here's a document on how to create the server and client keystores/certs
that would at least eliminate one piece of the puzzle:
http://www.yorku.ca/dkha/docs/jsse_cert/jsse_cert.htm

Hope it helps.

Regards,
Daniel