i'm currently weoking on getting rpm5 compiled and running under qnx 6.3.2.

in parallal as a crosscheck, i use NetBSD in the same configuration.

i've no problem to get it compiled.

but i did not update the misc/rpm but started a new misc/rpm5 in the pkgsrc.

i can post this stuff, if you like, but it'S and intermediate state.

let me know if you're interested and how we can synchronize the work, if it makes sense

-piet