On Jan 23, 2008, at 2:13 PM, Peter Kalbus wrote:

attached you find the tar containing the needed stuff, without the patches for qnx.

sounds interesting what scan.coverity.com is doing.

Yes, very interesting. If a coverity scan can be done reliably
and routinely, then all the /[EMAIL PROTECTED]@*/ splint annotations may
become superfluous.

what is opinion/planning in getting rpm5 include in the pkgsrc?

I've forwarded your rpm5 pkgsrc along, David Maxwell (from coverity) has
also offered to get rpm5 into NetBSD.

i've talked to the guys from foundry27/qnx and i may check it in there - a merge back to pkgsrc is planned for some future date

Thanks again for the help. I've been trying to get rpm
sources scanned by coverity for almost 2 years now.

The linux-centric nature of rpm sources, no access and little active
interest in NetBSD devel, were the largish problems that needed solving.