2011/4/10 Jeff Johnson <n3...@mac.com>:
> You ought to pull back lib/verify.c (header signature checks re-implemented)
> and rpmdb/hdrfmt.c changes (the sql/json part is done, "works" afaict, I'm
> just waiting
> to see if there's anything else before doing XML spewage the same way
> with EVRD parsing).
k, will (or someone else, please) do!

I'm currently working on finishing up implementing/merging mandriva-specific
parts of /usr/lib/rpm/mandriva/find-{provides,requires} in/with the internal
dependency generator, trying to finish up to prepare for a migration in proper
time to make it for 2011.0, which I wanna finish up first though..

Starting to run out of time left, so any help on remaining issues help would be
appreciated..

I have the bits and pieces to put together the list with details, which I can do
sooner if someone would be willing to take a look at and help out on..

Pinto & Matthew, wanna gimme a lending hand? :o)
If so, I'll get around to providing you with the details right away!

Ps: Matthew is missing from http://rpm5.org/team.php btw. ;)

--
Regards,
Per Øyvind