On Apr 9, 2011, at 10:06 PM, Per Øyvind Karlsen wrote:

> 2011/4/10 Jeff Johnson <n3...@mac.com>:
>> You ought to pull back lib/verify.c (header signature checks re-implemented)
>> and rpmdb/hdrfmt.c changes (the sql/json part is done, "works" afaict, I'm
>> just waiting
>> to see if there's anything else before doing XML spewage the same way
>> with EVRD parsing).
> k, will (or someone else, please) do!

I can if you are prepared. WHat timeline do you need on? By
Tuesday okay?

> I'm currently working on finishing up implementing/merging mandriva-specific
> parts of /usr/lib/rpm/mandriva/find-{provides,requires} in/with the internal
> dependency generator, trying to finish up to prepare for a migration in proper
> time to make it for 2011.0, which I wanna finish up first though..

Nice.

Any issues particularly difficult?

Which of the extractors are you going to turn on?

You likely should warn on list about the changes up front (or I will
if you're shy). Easier to point everyone at the original post iimho.

Check carefully for non-szero values of
        %_use_internal_dependency_generator
There's several bits in use (including running bash --rpm-requires
against scriptlets, which is a differnt operation than
running bash --rpm-requires against *.sh files with +x)

> Starting to run out of time left, so any help on remaining issues help would
> be
> appreciated..

Name the "remaining issues" and I'll help. I haven't a clue
what is an issue (or not) and don't
understand the priorities whatsoever.

> I have the bits and pieces to put together the list with details, which I can
> do
> sooner if someone would be willing to take a look at and help out on..
>
> Pinto & Matthew, wanna gimme a lending hand? :o)
> If so, I'll get around to providing you with the details right away!

What am I, chopped liver ? ;-)

> Ps: Matthew is missing from http://rpm5.org/team.php btw. ;)

On the web page yes.

73 de Jeff