On Fri, Nov 5, 2010 at 7:45 PM, Sriram Narayanan <sri...@belenix.org> wrote:

> On Sat, Nov 6, 2010 at 12:12 AM, pinto.e...@gmail.com
> <pinto.e...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Great notice, i am glad as old Svr4 admin, other that doing part of rpm5.
> Best regards
>
> Sorry, I didn't understand that well :)
>
> Are you not happy that we're moving away from svr4 ? We're moving away
> because svr4 is now not going to be much supported in the opensolaris
> world.

No, I speak English badly, I try to be brief especially if i write mail fron
a smartphone.. I just wanted to say I am pleased that a platform has its
roots in AT & T SVR4 (on which I worked for 5 years), as OpenSolaris before
and OpenIndiana now, has chosen to pass on RPM5.

Best Regards

(aside)

The my first package in 1997 circa was  using the pkginfo format, sigh, how
much time has passed.