Hi,

On 04/29/2013 03:36 PM, Nicolas Chauvet wrote:
2013/4/29 Hans de Goede <j.w.r.dego...@gmail.com
<mailto:j.w.r.dego...@gmail.com>>

    Hi,

    On 04/27/2013 04:07 AM, Sérgio Basto wrote:

        sidplay-2.0.9-13.fc17.x86_64

    While working on sidplay, I found out there is a new upstream for it called
sidplayfp,
    which fixes the issues making sidplay nonfree. So I've packaged
libsidplayfp and
    sidplay for Fedora. Also the sid plugin for audacious has been changed to
build with
    libsidplayfp and this has now landed in Fedora-updates for F-19+, so the
following
    packages can now be retired from rpmfusion:

    sidplay
    sidplay-libs
    audacious-plugins-nonfree

    I'll go and create dead.package files for them in their F-19+ branches.
What is
    the proper procedure for blocking these from inclusion in rpmfusion F-19+
repos ?

I will manually remove them from the repository.
taking care of that before the next push.

BTW, what about an audacity update (in both fedora and RPM Fusion ?)
It looks unmaintained.

I've pinged the Fedora maintainer and he admits he was away for a while, but he
is back now.

I've offered him help on getting the Fedora packages upgraded to 2.0.3, once
that is done
I'll also take care of the rpmfusion packages.

Regards,

Hans