I think Ralf refers to the rules for games and emulators simply because this is
a game application.

However, IMHO the answer here really  depends the type of the database
downloaded from the server. If it's indeed something which can be compared to a
game (as opposed to the game engine)  Ralf's reasoning certainly applies. OTOH,
if the database is more like a identity I don't see the problem packaging this
in Fedora proper.

Overall, this seems complicated enough to raise questions from some people.
Given this, I'd recommend that you try to first package it in regular Fedora
Because of the discussion here you should make sure that you get a legal review
in that context (raise the legal review flag). This is the way to get a final
decision. If it goes into fedora all is fine. If not, it's still fine because
then (and only then) you can move it to rpmfusion, re-using the review and
hopefully the reviewer if she is happy with that.

Cheers!

--alec