Hi there,

Wanted to make a status of RPM Fusion for RHEL8.

As you know, we depends on EPEL8 to start work, but this might not
happen before GA, so if anyone interested in, I've started a quick
copr repo with few basics packages we need to rely on.
https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/kwizart/epel8-wip/

Unfortunately this didn't go very far. (I won't be in the as I will be
offline for 2 weeks soon).
Mostly because there are lot of missing BR, but also because some BR
wasn't adjusted for RHEL8. There are also some weird case with default
module that is copr specific (perl mostly).

If someone want to continue and add dependencies, please ask for acl
from the copr project.
I can give permission if one request them from copr.

On the RPM Fusion side, I'd like to publish a basic WIP repo at some point.

Thx

--
-

Nicolas (kwizart)