On Thu, Apr 11, 2019 at 11:52 AM Nicolas Chauvet <kwiz...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> Wanted to make a status of RPM Fusion for RHEL8.
>
> As you know, we depends on EPEL8 to start work, but this might not
> happen before GA, so if anyone interested in, I've started a quick
> copr repo with few basics packages we need to rely on.
> https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/kwizart/epel8-wip/

Is there a wiki or anything documented about what's different (especially
from a spec POV)... Or is it just trial and error at this point?

Since major upgrades are discouraged in EPEL, I assume we're trying to
build whatever is is Fedora Rawhide (master) wherever possible?

I may have some spare cycles over the next couple of weeks after I finish
with the OpenEXR upgrade on Fedora.

Thanks,
Richard