On Thursday, 06 October 2022 at 18:25, Sérgio Basto wrote:
> On Wed, 2022-09-28 at 17:16 +0200, Nicolas Chauvet wrote:
> > Forwarded as a dedicated topic:

I've been using minidlna with libav{codec,format,util}-free for many
months with no issues. I'd say it can go to Fedora as it doesn't depend
on libavcodec at all, only on libavformat and libavutil. libavcodec-free
is only pulled in as a dependency of libavformat.

I'd be happy to co-maintain as I use it daily.

Regards,
Dominik
--
Fedora   https://getfedora.org  |  RPM Fusion  http://rpmfusion.org