Sorry, my bad!

I inserted "C:\Program Files\R\R-2.7.0\bin\R.exe" in the path which gave
the same error as before.
Now I changed it to "C:\Program Files\R\R-2.7.0\bin" and tt works fine
now. :-)

Thank you for you help again, Laurent!

Cheers
Oliver

http://rpy.sourceforge.net/rpy2/doc/html/rinterface.html#initialization.

> > Cheers
> > Oliver
> >

> > laurent <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 08.11.2008 07:28:14:
> >
> > > It "should work" with R-2.7.0.
> > >
> > > Two things might be happening here:
> > > - A variable R_HOME is missing

http://rpy.sourceforge.net/rpy2/doc/html/rinterface.html#initialization
> > > - The code in rinterface.__init__() does not handle the situation
very
> > > well and should return a more informative error message.
> > >

> > > L.

> > 12,
> > line 8,

Developer's