2008/11/8  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Thanks for the help so far. I inserted the R executable in the Path, but I
> still get the same error.

i can see how that might not work

> Unfortunately, I don't know how to define the R_HOME environment variable
> as suggested in
> http://rpy.sourceforge.net/rpy2/doc/html/rinterface.html#initialization.

update your Path variable ( control panel/system/advanced/environment
variable/ ) to include the folder in which R.exe is. If that does not
work you may need to create a new environment variable R_HOME and set
it to this folder.

I do not have access to a window machine on the week-end. I will be
able on monday to confirm whether rpy2 can indeed work with R 2.7.0. I
was not able to build rpy2 against 2.7.0 but it might run against it.

good luck

laurent