Hi Peter,

Thanks for help.

I downloaded rpy from svn (with svn co ...) and I tried to install rpy with
it (in trunk/rpy directory, but it is version 1.0.3...), but it did not
work. I still have the same error but I can not find any
"libraries=['R','Rlapack']"
in setup.py file (I could find it in release 0.4.4 from tags directory).

I decided to copy libRlapack.so and libRblas.so in $RHOME/bin but it did
not work.

Where can I find the version 1.0.4 in the SVN and the definition you gave ?

Thanks