Hi all,

I created a nnet model called err_net in R that I've saved in err_net.RData
which I'd like to employ programmatically in a python module. If I were to do
it in IPython Notebook using rmagic I might have a cell that look something
like:

%%R -i x -o y
library(nnet)
load('err_net.RData')
y <- predict(err_net, x)

What would be the best way to do this without relying on magics?

Thanks in advance,
-Alessandro