Thank you, Dino, for updating me wrt LISP&mobility and for sending the Meyer-draft.
I do understand the organizational arguments with the LISP-charter.
But wrt RRG, the mobility issue should have highest priority.
Obviously, you can cater for mobility on top of whichever routing architecture. Proof: MIP4. But in search of a future routing architecture you can also come up with something that doesn't depend on a home-agent and which is also most appropriate for mobile nodes, i.e. some other than a mobility-jack-up solution.

Well, yes, if you are going to build a scalable architecture, it has to scale with the type of devices that Internet plans to deploy in the coming decade. And we all know mobile phones will be ubiquitous.

Dino

Heiner

In einer eMail vom 26.11.2009 00:13:54 Westeuropäische Normalzeit schreibt d...@cisco.com:
Dave Meyer presented LISP-MN in the IETF Friday morning LISP WG
meeting. The ID is enclosed. Dave can forward the slides he used to
present.

Dino