Hi Wes,

I agree with your sentiment here.  However, given the word count limits, and
the fact that it's going to be hard to tell what usage is first prior to us
having a full document, I suspect that an abbreviations section is highly
appropriate and the best approach.

Would folks care to contribute expansions, please?

Tony