> From: Tony Li <tony...@tony.li>

    > Of course, if we were to instantly and miraculously get consensus on
    > definitions, I'd be happy to incorporate them.

Why don't you see if anyone has a problem with them, and if not, they're good
to go. (I tried to make them just wishy-washy enough that basically everyone
_would_ be OK with them...)

    >> Provider Independent: Addresses which 'belong to' a site

    > The ARIN lawyers will freak over 'belong to'.

Well, there was a reason it was in quote marks, as a euphemism... :-)

OK, if colloquialisms aren't acceptable, how about "Addresses which are
assigned to a site on a semi-permanent basis", or something like that?

        Noel