On 01  Apr 2010, at 08:56, someone wrote:
> The available documents at your site:
>
>  http://ilnp.cs.st-andrews.ac.uk/
>
> consists of 3 talks from 2008, 4 Internet Drafts and 10 papers.
> Do you expect ... anyone ... interested in ILNP to read through
> all of these ...

It seems entirely reasonable to expect that participants in the
RRG would at least read the applicable Internet-Drafts first.
I did that for multiple proposals.  Most other Routing RG folks
also did that for multiple proposals.  This is common practice
and normal expectation in the IRTF (and for that matter, in the
IETF also).

It isn't difficult or especially time consuming to scan through
viewgraphs, so many people would choose to do that as a fast way
to learn the basics of any proposal.  Often having graphics
helps makes ideas more clear.

IRTF Routing RG time, including ILNP, is not part of my job,
unlike for some people here.  Regrettably that really does
mean that my time available for RRG is limited.

Yours,

Ran

PS:  I'll try to get my colleague to update the ILNP project
     web site, but that could take several days to happen...