> From: Tony Li <tony...@tony.li>

    > I promised to draft some text including some rationale for the
    > recommendation. I'm attaching a first draft here.
    >    On behalf of the routing research group

Someone pointed this phrasing out to me (I hadn't noticed it), and I really
don't like it. If nothing else, it can sound patronizing, like the rest of us
are a bunch of small kids, and the grown-ups are acting on our behalf.

Look, you and Lixia didn't wind up as co-chairs because you're 2 times
smarter than the rest of us, you wound up as co-chairs because, well, I'm not
sure how, but not because you're more likely to have the correct answer.

I understand that the rules of the RRG mean you get to put whatever you want
in the document, but this entire recommendation section needs to avoid _any_
suggestion that it's _anything but_ the opinion of the two people who
happened to wind up as co-chairs. It's certainly not on _my_ behalf.

        Noel