On 24.5.2010 at 04:04:11 Dae Young KIM sent:
> Toni,
>
>    2. Inter-domain routing shall be based on intra-domain routing as a
> service.
>
> Would you elaborate on it more, please?

"Intra-domain routing as a service" means that a packet is able to traverse a
routing domain as an inter-domain hop. The packet is so able by containing the
destination routing domain ID and/or the next-hop routing domain ID. The
routers in the current domain forward the packet to the next-hop domain serving
collectively as an inter-domain router/forwarder.
Then inter-domain routing utilizes routing domain hopping with a graph routing
technique.

> > Presuming that inter-domain routing is based on routing domains as
> > inter-domain routing points:
> >
> > 2. Inter-domain routing shall be based on intra-domain routing as a service.
> >
> > This allows for inter-domainly transparent intra-domain routing as well as
> > for intra-domain traffic engineering.

Poll URL: http://www.doodle.com/8g5857qvudsnwquf

Cheers, today is the day of science and culture in my country Bulgaria.