On 10  Jun 2010, at 12:52 , Tony Li wrote:
> I just tried and got a server timeout.
> An alternate server might be helpful...

Well, I've tried several different times this morning,
always from outside the UK, and have never had any issues.
The server seems completely fine, and has all day.

Regardless, a quick web search <http://scholar.google.com>
reveals that various other sites have PDF copies of most
of the ILNP papers, including both of the MILCOM 2009
papers.

As always, Internet routing is dynamic and reachability
of a given site from some specific other location
might vary from moment to moment (e.g. if BGP is
flapping anywhere along the path to that other location).

So I'll just suggest using one's preferred web search engine
if the U. St Andrews site is temporarily unreachable from
wherever one might be connected at the moment.  One might
have thought this approach were obvious, but apparently not.

Yours,

Ran