(I'm perfectly OK with ILNP. I was just not comfortable with
terminologies. So much for that.)

As I confessed, I'm not a routing expert. So, please, folks, have some
patience with my asking from A and B.

As to the problem of routing scalability.

My curiosities are:

   1. Why, in the first place, did people allow sites to inject PI
addresses in DFZ? Why not simply reject PI in DFZ, limiting their use
strictly inside a site?

   2. As to sites that migrated across ISPs, why not simply throw away
old PA addresses injected into a new ISP that is not responsible for
service to such foreign addresses?

If the two operational rules had been kept strictly, then there would
not have been the problem of DFZ routing table explosion.

There must be some other compelling reasons why this could not have
been done. What are they?

And additionally,

   3. Is there any slightest chance that the authority (ICANN? IETF?)
resume to mandate such strict rules as above to bring back the
situation where it ought to have been?

--
DY