In fact, all this thread by me started with my saying effectively that

   - ILNP Locator identifies a subnet. So, it can also be interpreted as ID.
   - So, again with Locator, we have semantic overloading.

Please, please, please. We shouldn't screw up (by semantic overloading) new
terms.

A locator of a node denotes the node's location and in case that node changes
its location it has to get a different locator.

A locator of a subnet (what is this anyway ? isn't it rather an identifier ?)
denotes the subnet's location and in case that subnet changes its location
it has to get a different locator.

Heiner