Hi Xiaohu,

> Is there a final solution for this identifier collision issue now? if so,
> what is it? If the answer is to use the globally unique identifier for
> mobility, my next question is how to guarantee the global uniqueness of
> identifiers and how to prevent the malicious attackers from using your legal
> identifier to interfere your normal mobility service.

Nothing has changed, as there is no problem.

If you want mobility, you need to use a globally unique identifier, derived
from EUI-64, as has been mentioned many times before.

And, once again, attempted theft of an identifier will have no effect unless
the attacker can compromise DNS as well.

Asked and answered, many times now.

Tony