[WES] I disagree with your recommendation here Fred, but for purely semantic
reasons. http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=ideal
Absent any other considerations, that is, ideally, the proper solution is to
decouple mobility from routing. In a more practical implementation (ie not a
completely ideal one), it might be ok for mobility to interact as you are
saying, but I don't think that the sentence as written says that this is
prohibited, only that it's not the most preferable implementation.

Wes George