Excerpts from Tony Li on Fri, Mar 21, 2008 02:32:25PM -0700: > |> I would think that we would want to support it as the same level of > |> scalability as coarser aggregates. However, we have not yet > |> discussed what level of scalability is a necessity. Yet another > |> item on the discussion list... > | > |"at the same level of scalability" ... I have decided I can't figure > |out what you mean. Are you saying that if we can support 10^10 > |prefixes we should be able to support 10^10 individual entries as > |well? > > No, I was suggesting that we should support N entries, regardless of > the scope of each entry.
So, the cost of an individual entry should be the same regardless of the scope of the entry?? -- to unsubscribe send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body. archive: <http://psg.com/lists/rrg/> & ftp://psg.com/pub/lists/rrg
