Hi George,

Sorry I didn't post the version information - I was "specin' it up" and just
did the quick hit post.

Here's the information you're looking for:

Versions are ../tags/CURRENT/

Didn't install gem.

The "Language" is Ruby; I don't see RSpec as an option.

Here's the Error I'm receiving:
/Users/mriffe/Library/Application
Support/TextMate/Bundles/RSpec.tmbundle/Support/lib/spec_mate.rb:2:in
`require': No such file to load -- rubygems (LoadError) from
/Users/mriffe/Library/Application
Support/TextMate/Bundles/RSpec.tmbundle/Support/lib/spec_mate.rb:2 from
/tmp/temp_textmate.TpyRhb:3:in `require' from /tmp/temp_textmate.TpyRhb:3

Again, this only happens when I DON'T open TextMate from the command line
inside my project.  Don't know if this has any bearing, but I'm using
QuickSilver to open TM.

Ta
Mel