On Sat, May 10, 2008 at 11:03 AM, Wayne Molina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Okay the issue seems to have been that it wasn't set to RSpec but Ruby
> on Rails.  Changing it to RSpec seems to fix it... silly me, I guess :)

Same problem (and solution) for me, but ...

when I'm in a spec file and switch to RSpec then switch to a non-spec .rb
file it says "Ruby".  When I switch it to "Ruby on Rails" and then go back
to a spec file it says "Ruby on Rails" instead of RSpec.

So is there some trick to getting *_spec.rb files to be RSpec and other *.rb
files to be Ruby on Rails?