Hi Folks,

This is an idea I've been playing with for some time, and I think I've finally it into a shape where it might be useful to other people.

Cucover is a thin wrapper for Cucumber which makes it lazy.

What does it mean for Cucumber to be lazy? It will only run a feature if it needs to.

How does it decide whether it needs to run a feature? Every time you run a feature using Cucover, it watches the code in your application that is executed, and remembers. The next time you run Cucover, it skips a feature if the source files (or the feature itself) have not been changed since it was last run.

If this sounds useful to you, please take a look, try it out, and let me know what you think.

http://github.com/mattwynne/cucover/tree/master

cheers,

Matt Wynne
http://blog.mattwynne.net