Hey everyone,

I appreciate the replies. After I posted I realized I was looking at
ruby code. It seems this is where my learning curve is going to take a
leap. I understand Rails, I am starting to understand Rspec and
Cucumber, and I understand programming. This is my second language,
but it's the first time I have had to learn something new. I come from
a foxpro background and it seems I need to dig into the Ruby language
a little more. I keep forgetting that Rails is simply a framework and
not the language - the same is true for Rspec. I hope to laugh at my
mistakes in a year or two :-)

Thanks!

Chris Sund