On Jun 29, 2010, at 2:50 AM, Timo Rößner wrote:

> On Jun 28, 5:35 pm, David Chelimsky <dchelim...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Hey David,
>>
>>> I just tried it out using the latest rspec and rspec-rails:
>>
>>> Gemfile:
>>
>>>  gem 'rspec', '2.0.0.beta.14'
>>>  gem 'rspec-rails', '2.0.0.beta.14.1
>>
>>> $ bundle show rspec
>>> ~/.bundle/ruby/1.8/gems/rspec-2.0.0.beta.14
>>
>>> $bundle show rspec-rails
>>> ~/.bundle/ruby/1.8/gems/rspec-rails-2.0.0.beta.14.1
>>
>>> Unfortunately, the bug still exists when using this configuration:
>>
>>> Before Each:
>>> Featured Challenges size: 0
>>> Challenges count: 0
>>> .Before Each:
>>> Featured Challenges size: 1
>>> Challenges count: 1
>>> .Before Each:
>>> Featured Challenges size: 1
>>> Challenges count: 2
>>> FBefore Each:
>>> Featured Challenges size: 2
>>> Challenges count: 3
>>
>> What's in your Gemfile and spec/spec_helper.rb?
>>
>> ps - please post in-line or at the bottom so we can follow the thread.

> Hi David,
>
> -> http://gist.github.com/456941

I forked and made a couple of changes: http://gist.github.com/457034

* Added :development to the group declaration on line 31
* Changed rspec-rails to beta.14.2
* Removed the rspec declaration (it's a dependency of rspec-rails, so
unnecessary)
* Changed what is now line 44 to what gets generated now

Not sure if this will fix anything, but let's see.