I am new Rspec and just started by generating a new controller on
Rails 3. It generates some Rspec tests by default. I have a question
about how to make them pass though. As it stands, I see this test in
my terminal"

>   1) BuildingsController GET 'show'
> should be successful

>      Failure/Error: get 'show'
>      No route matches {:controller=>"buildings", :action=>"show"}
>      # ./spec/controllers/buildings_controller_spec.rb:17:in `block (3
> levels) in <top (required)>'

However, I don't understand why it's coming up because I already have
this route created ("resources :buildings"), and I ran `rake routes`
and made sure it's there.

> building GET /buildings/:id(.:format) {:action=>"show",
> :controller=>"buildings"}

What is necessary to make this pass? Here is the test by the way:

      describe "GET 'show'" do
        it "should be successful" do
          get 'show'
          response.should be_success