You need to pass :id param as well to get the route recognized:

      describe "GET 'show'" do
        it "should be successful" do
          get 'show', :id =>  '55'
          response.should be_success

On 1/7/2011 8:34 PM, Volkan Unsal wrote:
I am new Rspec and just started by generating a new controller on
Rails 3. It generates some Rspec tests by default. I have a question
about how to make them pass though. As it stands, I see this test in
my terminal"

   1) BuildingsController GET 'show'
should be successful
      Failure/Error: get 'show'
      No route matches {:controller=>"buildings", :action=>"show"}
      # ./spec/controllers/buildings_controller_spec.rb:17:in `block (3 levels)
in<top (required)>'
However, I don't understand why it's coming up because I already have
this route created ("resources :buildings"), and I ran `rake routes`
and made sure it's there.

building GET /buildings/:id(.:format) {:action=>"show",
:controller=>"buildings"}

What is necessary to make this pass? Here is the test by the way:

       describe "GET 'show'" do
         it "should be successful" do
           get 'show'
           response.should be_success