On Feb 1, 2011, at 4:23 PM, Kurt wrote:

> I've started a chart of differences between RSpec 1 and 2 here:
> http://snyderscribbles.blogspot.com/2011/01/rspec-2-changes-from-rspec-1.html
>
> I'll gladly post any new discoveries anyone want to contribute.

It would be great if you would contribute these directly to RSpec's docs so
everyone can find them and benefit from them. Take a look at:

http://relishapp.com/rspec/rspec-core/v/2-4/file/upgrade
http://relishapp.com/rspec/rspec-rails/v/2-4/file/upgrade

They are just Markdown files, maintained in the rspec projects:

https://github.com/rspec/rspec-core/blob/master/features/Upgrade.md
https://github.com/rspec/rspec-rails/blob/master/features/Upgrade.md

Just submit pull requests and I'll be happy to merge them.

Cheers,
David