Has anyone had a go at compiling rsync for Macs?  Or know of something
equivalent that does work (e.g. rdist, unison)?  We're implementing
rsync as the primary backup system for all PC's and Unix systems in the
department, but that leaves a few people that still use Macs.

I wouldn't have the faintest idea of how to start on a project like
this.  I don't even know how to switch a Mac on, so any advice would be
appreciated.

Many thanks,
Rob.

--
Robert Scholten                   Tel:   +61 3 8344 5457  Mob: 0412 834 196
School of Physics                 Fax:   +61 3 9347 4783