In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Mike Lang writes:
>Sounds like you want rsync to be CVS, or maybe CVS to have an rsync module.
>
>How about rsync then run a script to do a cvs commit?

How well does CVS deal with binary files? What would the change log look
like for a JPG that has been updated or an binary database.  I've seen
the past discussions on this and I think the revisions has a place for
some people.

Thanks to those who have given feedback on the flag, since it's something I
need I'm going to code it anyway and give out the diff, those who need it
can use it :)  The joy of open source :)

-Sean