Hello Alan,

Well for the story here, I switched from SAN to hardware RAID 5 in the server
itself because I've much better performances... This is due the fact our SAN is
satured :-X. The IOWait on our SAN was 20 to 70%. Now, the IOWait is between 0
to 2%...

Writing text files on the receiver has always been fine.

KR.
Nicolas
-
United Nations International Computing Center
Geneva