On Sat, Dec 14, 2013 at 12:51 PM, Radu Gheorghe <radu0gheor...@gmail.com>wrote:

> A, OK. Because when I saw Otis' mail I wondered how it's technically
> possible.

well, technically it's for sure possible, it's just another of these 24h
things. Technically, it's a question of interface, and insofar of which
types of modules. Obviously, these will be slower, and how slow is another
interface/effort question.

Thinking about this, one could probably also claim the answer is "yes, you
can write OUTPUT modules in any language", it's just a doc issue. In fact,
omprog can be used as an interface here. It's actually not even a bad
interface...

Again, something learned ;)

Rainer