I think action parameter is the most flexible place to have it at. Because
same rulebase can be used with different values.

Either module or rulebase level param will be less flexible compared to
this.

--
Regards,
Janmejay

PS: Please blame the typos in this mail on my phone's uncivilized soft
keyboard sporting it's not-so-smart-assist technology.