> is this with or without the latest liblognorm (released today)?

liblognorm 1.1.0

> On Tue, 10 Mar 2015, Michael Biebl wrote:
>> If 'testsuites/mmnormalize_tokenized.rulebase'  is supposed to
>> reference a real file, I couldn't find such a file indeed.

Apparently the tarball misses to include the *.rulebase files.
After copying the following files from the git repo, those two checks succeed:

$ ls ~/git/rsyslog/tests/testsuites/*.rulebase
/home/michael/git/rsyslog/tests/testsuites/mmnormalize_regex.rulebase
    /home/michael/git/rsyslog/tests/testsuites/mmnormalize_variable.rulebase
/home/michael/git/rsyslog/tests/testsuites/mmnormalize_tokenized.rulebase

So this is a bug in Makefile.am

universe are pointed away from Earth?