I've been working on the new zeromq plugins ( contrib/omczmq and
contrib/imczmq) for a bit, and have been using them in production myself
for quite awhile.

Yesterday, the zeromq organization released zeromq 4.1 (
http://zeromq.org/intro:get-the-software ) and czmq 3.0 (
http://czmq.zeromq.org/page:get-the-software ) stable releases, which are
the versions of zeromq and czmq ( a nice C api on top of libzmq ) that
om/imczmq depend on.

I was wondering if it would be possible to get these added to the packages
now the same way librdkafka / omkafka is set up.

The dependencies are:

* libsodium ( included in most distros now afaik, but latest stable source
is also at
https://download.libsodium.org/libsodium/releases/libsodium-1.0.3.tar.gz )
* zeromq 4.1 ( http://download.zeromq.org/zeromq-4.1.1.tar.gz )
* czmq 3.0 ( http://download.zeromq.org/czmq-3.0.1.tar.gz )

The only option flag needed is --enable-libsodium on the zeromq 4.1 build.

I'd be happy to work with whoever works on the packages.  Getting this easy
to install would be helpful, and the more people attempting to use the
plugins the more feedback I can get.

Cheers,
Brian