Ubuntu LTS is currently what I'm using so that's advantageous.  In
addition, I've built a custom rsyslog package for Ubuntu that includes
omczmq / imczmq along with debs for the dependencies.  However, my rsyslog
package is monolithic and I'm using brew2deb, which is kind of a strange
wrapper around fpm and homebrew that probably isn't the best way to do
things.

Ubuntu and Debian pacakge libzmq (but not czmq).  Their packages are behind
current, but maybe their packages would be a good and hopefully easy place
to start, depending on how packages are being built currently for the
ubuntu repo.

If there's build scripts for the current repo now, I'd be happy to work
through them and do the work.

Brian