Thanks Dave,

1. I wasn't aware that mmnormalize is now json capable. I might kick the
tyres on that, but the lookup works for me thus far.
2. I'm currently building from master because I've got a PR open for
version 8.17
3. IIRC master is currently building against json-c - is that true? In
either case, where do I find more info on libjsonfast? Google tells me
nothing.

 - B

--

----

*Bob Gregory*

Application Architect

MADE.COM <http://www.made.com/>

Skype: flinkywistypomm

[image: MADE]

Made.com Design Limited is a company registered in England and Wales.

Registered number: 07101408 | Registered office: 100 Charing Cross Road,
London WC2H 0HG