Not speaking for Radu, buy I think he does not have problems, but Grok
rules seem more convenient, and often that's really what they are. That's
where custom types come in: if you have a good base set, then it really is
not much difference in convenience. Unfortunately we don't have this yet.

Rainer

Sent from phone, thus brief.